What counts as an urgent repair?
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking, heating or laundry
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or unsecure
Should an urgent repair arise out of office hours, you may contact the following tradespeople.**
Maintenance: Phillip Fairall 0428 166 416
Plumber: Peter Dedman 0434 359 855
Electrician: Roy Palmer0417 689 101
Cleaning: Nicole Daws Cleaning 0416 726 958
Carpet Cleaning: Aquila Carpet Cleaning 0415 490 473
Should the call out of the tradesperson not be deemed an urgent repair, then the tenant will be liable for the payment of the account.
Please note you MUST notify our repairs manager by 9.30am the next working day should you contact a tradesperson after hours. Call our office on 4955 6900. Office hours are 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, and 8.30am-2pm Saturday.
** Please note that tenants who have been given the landlord or landlord's tradespeople as after hour contacts, should contact them directly in preference of above.